S/4 Conversion Assessment
Are you ready to migrate to SAP S/4HANA? Let our expertise guide you towards the future!
For every company with a SAP ECC 6.0 that is considering the move to S/4HANA
Before any choice (and TCO calculation) can be made between migration strategies (Greenfield, Brownfield, Bluefield), it is important to know if a brownfield migration is possible and what the business impact will be.
We scan your current ECC system by using the SAP Readiness Check reports combined with delaware tools and experience. We identify Business impact and potential showstoppers, analyze the existing custom code, suggest a migration approach and estimate a number of days needed, based on our previous S/4HANA conversion experiences.
After this assessment you will have a sound view on what it takes to perform a brownfield migration to SAP S/4Hana, without implementing any of the new features.
As part of the assessment, you will receive
- A PPT report of the findings. This report will be presented in a final meeting
- A link to the SAP Process Discovery tool
- The Business Scenario Recommendations Next Gen (BSR 2.0 PDF report)
- Access to the SAP Spotlight results (accessible with your S-user)
- Relevant Simplification Items report (scanned and commented by our functional experts)
- Custom Code Migration results & usage (extended list)
- Link to the readiness report (accessible with your S-user)
- BW extractors readiness report (only if applicable!)
Standard S/4 move Assessment
Based on remote services and assessment
Connectivity requirements to SAP systems and/or saprouter of customer
Some minimum version requirements of the SAP systems to be analyzes do exist. These prerequisites must be met before the assessment can start.
Extended S/4 move Assessment
Standard S/4 move Assessment including 3 workshops: IT infrastructure, logistics workshop and finance workshop
No consulting mandays
Excl. packaged consulting services