Office 365 secure score analysis and advisory
Analysis, advice and implementation of Office 365 security controls.
- Organizations with an Office 365 or Microsoft 365 license that want to improve their security.
- Organizations using SharePoint online, Exchange online, Microsoft 365, …
- Security analysis of your current Office 365 environment based on the Microsoft secure score.
- Advising and designing a roadmap for short-, medium- and long-term security projects.
- Identify quick wins to improve your current Office 365 environment.
- Get an overview of your Office 365 security environment and detect possibilities to improve security.
- Increase the security of your organization.
- Having access to a partner who is eager to assist you. Compare your Office365 security maturity with companies of the same size.
Analysis and advice regarding the Microsoft Secure Score
- Raise awareness of available Office 365 security features.
- Determine the maturity of your current Microsoft 365 security environment based on the Microsoft Secure Score.
- Identify unused security features included in the current license bundle.
- Discuss a possible roadmap for quick wins and short-, medium- and long-term improvements to increase the score.
Because the security offerings, features and threats are constantly changing, recurrent sessions may be organized (to be discussed).
Office 365 Security Assessment
Packaged consulting services:
- On-site assessment
- Report including road map
- Presentation and definition of next steps
Microsoft 365 Business, Microsoft 365 Enterprise, Office 365 Business license, Office 365 Enterprise
Maarten has been active within delaware since 2013. During these years, he has gained experience in networking, servers, virtualizations, monitoring, Azure and other technologies. Today, Maarten is team lead of the “Cloud enablement and operations” solution and focuses on cloud security.