Microsoft 365 secure score analysis and advisory
Analysis, advice and implementation of Microsoft 365 security controls.
- Organizations with an Office 365 or Microsoft 365 license that want to improve their security
- Organizations using SharePoint online, Exchange online, Microsoft 365, …
- Security presentation to make you aware about the different security features
- Security analysis of your current environment (assessment and threat check)
- Advising and designing a roadmap for short-, medium- and long-term security projects
- Get a security overview of your environment 0and detect possibilities to improve security
- Increase the security of your organization
- Having access to a partner who is eager to assist you
Can we help you?Contact us
We do an analysis and offer you advice
- Define scope and align expectations to guide workshop and deliverables
Threat Check and Assessment
- Discover threats in your Microsoft 365 cloud environment by enabling our analyzing tools
- Review the environment based on Microsoft best practices
- Determine risks and the maturity of your current Microsoft 365 security environment
- Identify unused security features included in the current license bundle.
- Raise awareness of available Microsoft 365 security features
- Determine your security needs
- Present the threat check and assessment report
- Demo the preferred features
- Discuss a possible roadmap for quick wins and short-, medium- and long-term improvements
Because the security offerings, features and threats are constantly changing, recurrent sessions may be organized.
Microsoft 365 Security Assessment
Packaged consulting services
Assessment and threat analysis report presentation
Presentation and definition of next steps (roadmap)
Microsoft 365 Business, Microsoft 365 Enterprise, Office 365 Business license, Office 365 Enterprise
*Price can differentiate depending on the size of your organization.
Maarten has been active within delaware since 2013. During these years, he has gained experience in networking, servers, virtualizations, monitoring, Azure and other technologies. Today, Maarten is team lead of the “Cloud enablement and operations” solution and focuses on cloud security.