Enables participants to think as a executives, act effectively as their representatives in financial matters. Gain functional skills in business administration (business knowledge), financial domain and soft skills such as attitudes, contacts, norms and values.
What is certified management accounting?
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is a professional certification credential in the management accounting and financial management fields.
Why you should participate?
the course enables participants to think as a executives, act effectively as their representatives in financial matters, gain functional skills in business administration (business knowledge), financial domain and soft skills such as attitudes, contacts, norms and values.
How to became a Certified Management Accountant?
Candidates must undertake:
- Self learning (study materials provided)
- Attend facilitated sessions to understand concepts and ask questions
- Prepare and undertake external exams
The certification is offered in two parts spanning 12-15 months.
The total time investment is around 120 hours per participant.
*To ensure all quality measures delaware collaborates with IMA, Wiley and Prometric.
Topics first semester
- External financial reporting decisions
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Performance management
- Cost management
- Internal controls
- Technology and analytics
Topics second semester
- Financial statement analysis
- Corporate finance
- Decision analysis
- Risk management
- Investment decisions
- Professional ethics
Certified Management Accountant
Excl. study materials, exams and memberships
- 2 semesters with interesting training
- Knowledge and skills to take your career to the next level
- A network full of professionals in your field
- A valuable diploma upon completion
Study material (€750,-) Exams and memberships (€1.000,-)