S&OP business game on SAP IBP
Explore the concept and benefits of integrated business planning (IBP) in an inspiring way
For stakeholders from all departments - finance, supply chain, production, sales, IT – who want to explore the benefits of integrated planning.
This business game uncovers
- The importance of collaboration in the planning and budgeting process
- The potential of SAP IBP to support value-driven S&OP and finance
- The power of the intuitive SAP IBP Excel interface
This S&OP Business game is a fun, interactive way to
- Discover the benefits of IBP
- Explore the features and ease-of-use of SAP IBP
- Get started on your SAP IBP journey
Can we help you?Contact us
Playing leads to new insights. That’s why delaware developed the S&OP business game on SAP IBP. Choose a team, a character – in sales, production, supply chain, finance, etc. – and challenge your colleagues to draft the ultimate plan. In just a few hours, you’ll discover the power of integration and collaboration in the planning process, as well as the potential – and ease-of-use – of SAP IBP. Book this fun, interactive training at your premises!
Kristof De Backer
Kristof De Backer is an experienced SCM professional with an extended SAP and business background.
As manager at delaware, Kristof is engaged in S&OP, supply chain planning and integrated business planning with SAP IBP. He assimilates his IT and business expertise into a sound end-to-end offering.