Content Loader - OpenText Content Server
The easy way to import documents into OpenText Content Server
Get a free demoFill in your details and our expert will contact you.
used by IT specialists who need to import documents into OpenText Content Server
Importing or migrating large quantities of documents into OpenText Content Server can be a daunting task. The delaware Content Loader is a tool that helps the expert to perform this job faster, easier and more accurate.
The Content Loader provides support in:
- Setting up structures in Content Server
- Migrate a large quantity of document, when migrating from another system or network disk to Content Server
- Import individual documents, for example to archive generated documents from another application.
The application uses the standard Opentext Content Server REST API to import the documents. When the file is dropped in the folder, it is automatically processed and imported.
- FileManager: processes incoming CSV files, performs some basic validation and converts the data into a common objectmodel in JSON format.
- Enricher: picks up the files generated by the FileManager and connects to Content Server to enrich the data
- Importer: picks up the files generated by the Enricher and connects to Content Server to create the new folders and documents and attach the delivered metadata to the documents.