The Self-driven Back Office - RPA
For organizations that want to reduce human intervention in their backoffice processes
Self-driving cars are already today’s reality. But what if your administrative processes would also run with little human intervention thanks to Robotic Process Automation?
Self-driven back office is our methodology used to detect administrative back office processes to be automated through process automation, artificial intelligence and / or bots. Unlike other traditional IT solutions, RPA enables organizations to automate (sub)processes at a fraction of the previously incurred costs and time. With RPA, cost efficiency and compliance are no longer operating costs, but a by-product of automation.
Our holistic approach involves the organization of several sub-areas including
- Setting up an RPA Competence Center
- Agile implementations / proof of concepts
- RPA support processes.
- Our holistic vision and approach on RPA with the self-driven back-office, ideation sessions, business assessments, project approach and support processes
- Our best practices with the delaware REFramework, process templates, monitoring accelerators, training programs,…
- Our in-depth - complementary - knowledge SAP and Microsoft ecosystems
Deliver a successful Proof of Concept to kickstart your RPA journey