SAP System Health Check
Enjoy a cocktail containing all the ingredients for a healthy, cost-effective SAP
Smoothly running SAP systems are in everyone's best interests. Hand this concern over to delaware's experts. The Supportability Overview will help you decide to upgrade or migrate and reduce TCO.
1. Do you know when your database version will reach end of life? Do you suspect that the current EHP will longer be supported next year? Hoping for a support extension? Maybe now is the time to replace that expensive database and reduce TCO.
2. When you bring your SAP car to our 'garage', we plug in our diagnostic tool and check your SAP environment against over 100 critical parameters to ensure that everything out of spec is reported back to you. We provide you with recommended actions to take.
3. On a module-by-module basis, we help you upgrade to the next version.
4. The import queue on DEV/QAS is periodically checked to prevent disasters in PRD.
5. If your HANA database is encrypted, we proactively back up the SSFS key.
- We will scan your entire SAP system to mitigate future incidents and reduce TCO. Some checks are performed on a daily basis, while others can be scheduled on a weekly or monthly basis.
- We check your current SAP environment and inform you of various expiration dates for SAP versions, kernels, database versions and operating systems.
- Together with our technical and functional experts, we can advise you if upgrades are necessary and what effort is required.
During this interactive session, we go through our diverse offering and select the ones with the biggest benefits for your business.
Monitoring service setup
Install various monitoring overviews
Ranges from 1 to 3 days
During this phase, we activate the monitoring services that were agreed upon. Import queue checks occur every 6 months, while a supportability overview is typically performed on a yearly basis.
For each involved module, you will receive a detailed report