Template solution to streamline the Purchase-to-Pay process
For organizations that want to optimize and simplify all accounts payable (AP) operations
- Automatic invoice data entry with OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- Automatic invoice posting, routing and sorting
- Approve in preferred user interface - SAP GUI, portal, FIORI
- Leverage discounts for early payment and avoid penalties for late payment
- Master the process end-to-end
- Improve your vendor relationships
delaware’s FAST INVOICE is a pre-configured invoice management system based on the baseline SAP IM by OpenText, as delivered by SAP. It is enriched by delaware grounded in the best practices obtained during the many successful project implementations.
- It scans paper invoices and allows you to integrate electronic invoices.
- It recognizes key date elements from the invoice at header and line item level.
- It processes both PO and non-PO invoices from receiving the invoice to release for payment.
- It reports the progress and processing history of the invoices from receiving the invoice to release for payment.
- It checks against a list of pre-defined exceptions.
- It offers variation in processing options, role resolution and approval levels in order to align as close as possible to the way of working.
Hannes Dooms has 8 years of experience with SAP Invoice Management. Since 2015 he’s in charge of delaware’s FAST-Invoice solution. In this role he’s responsible for creating the new template solution in case of major new releases and maintaining / improving the existing template.