Looking for a Start button for Industry 4.0 for your business? Not sure which projects to prioritize, or how to connect them to your long-term strategy? Then this one's for you.
There's no shortage of promising use cases for Industry 4.0 solutions. What's missing is a reliable decision framework that allows businesses to select, prioritize and connect these projects, then align them with the company's long-term strategy. FAST Industry 4.0 consolidates the insights and lessons-learned of numerous Industry 4.0 implementations into one concise package. As both a starting point and an accelerator, it allows you think more clearly about what Industry 4.0 can mean for your business, and what your next steps should be.
About 85% of the roadmap is standard, i.e. applicable to every organization. The remaining 15% will need some customization to meet the specific needs of the organization. delaware can assist in this customization.
The FAST Industry 4.0 framework consists of three main building blocks:
- What does a Factory 4.0 look like in your industry? Explore the trends, challenges, opportunities and risks involved with I4.0 and its sub-domains like manufacturing 4.0 and maintenance 4.0.
- Industry 4.0 roadmap: a step-by-step implementation plan, with concrete, prioritized actions that will help you achieve your vision.
- Industry 4.0 Architecture: all you need to succeed, including a reference (technical) architecture and best practices for the governance of your Industry 4.0 transformation
FAST Industry 4.0
Our Industry 4.0 insights and expertise are brought to you in the form of a comprehensive manual and three 3-hour presentations:
- Factory 4.0: our vision on Industry 4.0 in your industry
- Industry 4.0 roadmap for your industry
- Industry 4.0 architecture and governance for your industry
You can invite whomever you like: from the COO to team leads and production operators. In fact, you can use the opportunity to start building your Industry 4.0 coalition right here.
All presentations and documentation are included.