DevSecOps: shift security left
Embed security into the development process
- Organizations developing custom .NET applications using Azure DevOps
- Organizations using MS Azure and are looking to implement automated security testing
- Embed security into the development cycle in order to improve application security
- Implement automated security tests to check MS Azure configuration settings
- Improved security verification against custom security baselines
- Automated security testing is embedded into developer workflows for CI/CD
- Security reporting
Security managed services can be discussed after this track.
Get started with Azure
Packaged consulting services
Assessment of devops workflows in place
Design of security tests within workflows
MS Azure & .NET development
During his first two years at delaware, Tom gained experience with IT infrastructure models, architectures and implementations. His primary activities involved performing IT studies, working on Azure projects and assisting with presales work. Thanks to these activities, Tom has thorough knowledge of Microsoft Azure services. Since then, Tom’s focus shifted towards Azure PaaS and DevOps, as he assisted development teams in building modern applications.