Unlock the full potential of your data, resources and budget in marketing.
For organizations that struggle with their marketing execution, either in terms of resources and skills – or in terms of creating business impact and efficiency.
10 digital marketing services, combined in 3 packages: Starter, Advanced & Pro. Available on a 'pay as you go' or a 'pay on performance' base.
We also offer these services as an extension of the Customer-Base Valuation package for smarter marketing execution.
- Peace of mind by outsourcing to a flexible and skilled marketing team
- Marketing actions adapted to your audiences
- Proven results in attracting new leads & customers
- Proven results on marketing spend
Marketing execution services include a combination of digital marketing services, executed by certified practitioners:
- Data science and segmentation
- Marketing personas and journeys
- PPC and digital advertising
- Digital marketing strategy
- Search engine analysis
- Search Engine Optimization programs
- Facebook management
- LinkedIn content management
- Instagram management
- Email and marketing automation
- Analytics & visualization Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Digital marketing scan
- SEO kickstarter pack
- Newsletter pack
- Facebook pack
Price 'pay as you go': € 3,500 per month
Price 'performance based': Base price € 3,000, target bonus based on KPIs
Includes 'Starter pack' +
- SEO management pack
- E-mail campaign pack
- LinkedIn content pack
Price 'pay as you go': € 5,800 per month
Price 'performance based': Base price € 5,000, target bonus based on KPIs
Includes 'Advanced pack' +
- Instagram pack
- Advertising pack
- Conversion optimization pack
Price 'pay as you go': € 9,500 per month
Price 'performance based': Base price € 8,200, target bonus based on KPIs
Laurence Vandelanotte is manager of the Digital Strategy and Marketing solution and has over 15 years of experience in the various aspects of digital business. With her broad expertise on client side and as a consultant, she assists organizations to identify business objectives and user needs in order to define pragmatic and highly performing digital solutions.