Get a grip on your Cloud! Monitor your Azure apps, services, infrastructure and network
IT professionals and development operations (DevOps) professionals
Azure Monitor is a service that provides performance and availability monitoring for infrastructure, applications and services in Azure or on-premise.
Azure Monitor collects data from multiple sources into a common data platform so it can be analyzed for trends and anomalies.
The data is automatically analyzed and triggers alerts that are send to our ITSM platform. Our engineers can quickly perform the needed actions to get your infrastructure, network or application up and running again.
A personal on-line dashboard is available to monitor your critical infrastructure and services.
Full Monitoring Package
IaaS and PaaS Monitoring
- Monitoring with automated Alerts (IaaS & PaaS) to delaware's service-desk
- Dashboard inside Azure (IaaS & PaaS)
- Monitoring with IaaS Alerts to delaware's service-desk
- Dashboard inside Azure (IaaS)
- Monitoring with automated PaaS Alerts to delaware's service-desk
- Dashboard inside Azure (PaaS)