Plan your cloud migration with full consideration of compliance & data protection. Our expertise and approach lead you through this journey, guided by the MS Cloud Adoption Framework.
As part of a company's IT strategy, a cloud migration is not a matter of "if" but rather of "when". Companies who anticipate on the advantages of cloud-based hosting willredpond to unforseen IT situations more rapidly, become more agile and improve their cost management. Our experts guide your organization through four phases of server rehosting to Azure and streamline the entire migration journey.
1. Discovery and assesment of the as-is IT estate
2. Identify cloud rationalizations steps of on-prem workloads
3. Plan and design your Azure Landing Zone
4. Migrate with confidence using Azure Migrate (or go greenfield)
5. Optimize and secure your migrated workloads in Azure
6. Onboard delaware's managed services (optional)
- Benefit from the best-in class migration solution with reduced downtime, modernization, scaling and enhanced security within Microsoft Azure.
- Safegard your investments and control the running costs using Azure offers, including automation, reserved instances and licensing options.
- Migrate your existing (legacy) systems to the cloud and benefit from the innate flexibility of Azure.
- Azure migrate tooling comes at no cost.
- Extend your on-premises deployments of Windows Server to the cloud by using Azure hybrid services. These cloud services provide an array of useful functions, both for extending on-premises into Azure, and for centrally managing from Azure
Assessment and reporting package
Limited to assessment exercise
Basis package scoped for max 20 servers.
Assessment, identification, workshops, design and planning for migration of resources to Azure.
Migration cost depends on planning and scope.
The expertise, hard-work and dedication of the entire Delaware team is very apparent in this project and our ongoing work with you. You are truly a valued partner to Novares. Thank you!